Get notified when new content is posted
About This Site
Hi, I’m Michael. I live in Seoul, Korea, and I have Type 2 diabetes. I also have gout. And a fake eye. And I’m pretty sure I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
If you really want to know more, and I can’t imagine why you would, go here.
Follow Terry on Instagram
Message Terry for a followback!
→ Amazon.com wants me to tell you the following: “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Now you know. Diabetics got bills to pay!
If you don’t have a food scale, you should get one!
- I knew this sub sandwich wasn’t gonna do me any favors!
- Are strawberries safe for diabetics? Well … yeah! Turns out they are
- Yes, soju is “good” for diabetics!*
- Why I test glucose ONE hour after eating
- Aww! Just look at this cute widdle egg tart
- Half a Korean pear is better than no Korean pear
- I has diabetes. I can has cheezburger?
- KFC Double Down reloaded: No hash brown, no problem!
- That lil’ quesadilla probably won’t hurt you! But lose the tomato, por favor
- I eat munchkins like you for breakfast!