About This Site
Hi, I’m Michael. I live in Seoul, Korea, and I have Type 2 diabetes. I also have gout. And a fake eye. And I’m pretty sure I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
If you really want to know more, and I can’t imagine why you would, go here.
→ Amazon.com wants me to tell you the following: “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Now you know. Diabetics got bills to pay!
If you don’t have a food scale, you should get one!
- Let’s eat chocolate, Part 2: Korean Moon Pie, a.k.a. Choco Pie, plus a bonus Workout Test (which failed!)
- Let’s eat chocolate, Part 1: Pocky, a.k.a. Pepero
- ¡More enchiladas, por favor!
- Diabetes-friendly baked goods!
- Yes! Heinz “No Sugar Added” ketchup is way easier on the glucose than *regular* ketchup
- How much does insulin cost in Korea? Not much!
- Maybe kimchi jjigae isn’t so bad on the glucose after all?!
- Yes, “real” pizza is very, very bad for the ‘beetus
- Sausage, Bacon, & Scrambled Eggs: A Very Diabetes-Friendly Breakfast
- Easy Cheese? Yes. Crackers? Hell no!