Get notified when new content is posted
About This Site
Hi, I’m Michael. I live in Seoul, Korea, and I have Type 2 diabetes. I also have gout. And a fake eye. And I’m pretty sure I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
If you really want to know more, and I can’t imagine why you would, go here.
Follow Terry on Instagram
Message Terry for a followback!
→ Amazon.com wants me to tell you the following: “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Now you know. Diabetics got bills to pay!
If you don’t have a food scale, you should get one!
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away — unless you have goddam diabetes
- How to eat Taco Bell without dying instantly
- Rice noodles suck, and so do Vietnamese spring rolls
- Hey diabetics: THIS is how you eat a Burger King Whopper!
- Here’s a weird snack idea: edamame!
- If you’re gonna drink coffee, make it an Americano
- More holiday treat tests! Christmas cookies, Nanaimo bars, and more
- Salad sucks, so make coleslaw instead!
- Go ahead and eat those McDonald’s chicken nuggets … but say NO to the sauce!
- Excuse me while I toss my Korean salad