Get notified when new content is posted
About This Site
Hi, I’m Michael. I live in Seoul, Korea, and I have Type 2 diabetes. I also have gout. And a fake eye. And I’m pretty sure I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
If you really want to know more, and I can’t imagine why you would, go here.
→ Amazon.com wants me to tell you the following: “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Now you know. Diabetics got bills to pay!
If you don’t have a food scale, you should get one!
Check Your BMI
- This roasted artichoke & chickpeas recipe is easy on the glucose and the taste is … OK, I guess
- I knew that eating Vietnamese pho would go badly, but …
- Japchae (Korean glass noodles) revisited: Still delicious! And still SO bad on the glucose
- This is how I keep my A1C low!
- Hail, Caesar! The salad, not the Greek dictator
- Dear Watermelon, I LOVE YOU
- Oh, you have diabetes? Here, have some ICE CREAM :D
- Bell peppers revisited – turns out they won’t kill you after all!
- This iced latte did NOT do “a latte” to move my blood sugar
- Rum is made from sugarcane, so it kills diabetics … right? Wrong!
- If you are diabetic, do NOT eat these Korean noodles! on
- This roasted artichoke & chickpeas recipe is easy on the glucose and the taste is … OK, I guess on
- Rice noodles suck, and so do Vietnamese spring rolls on
- Yes, “real” pizza is very, very bad for the ‘beetus on
- I knew that eating Vietnamese pho would go badly, but … on